Subject: [OMPI users] Xgrid and choosing agents...
From: Warner Yuen (wyuen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-13 12:33:56

Hi Jody,

Have you tried turning off Hyper-Threading with the Processor
Preference Pane?

The processor palette is include in the CHUD package when you
installed the developer tools. It lives in /Developer/Extras/
PreferencePanes; launch it and it will get added to the system
preferences.

Warner Yuen
Scientific Computing
Consulting Engineer