Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Help: HPL Compile Problems
From: Dorian Krause (doriankrause_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-12 08:13:30

Hi,

you can ignore MP... if you set the compiler and linker to mpicc. In my
makefile for hpl I have

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------
# - MPI directories - library ------------------------------------------
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------
# MPinc tells the C compiler where to find the Message Passing library
# header files, MPlib is defined to be the name of the library to be
# used. The variable MPdir is only used for defining MPinc and MPlib.
#
MPdir =
MPinc =
MPlib =
#

and

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------
# - Compilers / linkers - Optimization flags ---------------------------
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------
#
CC = $(HOME)/openmpi-1.3.2/bin/mpicc
CCNOOPT = $(HPL_DEFS)
CCFLAGS = $(HPL_DEFS) -fomit-frame-pointer -O3 -funroll-loops -W -Wall
#
LINKER = $(HOME)/openmpi-1.3.2/bin/mpicc
LINKFLAGS = $(CCFLAGS)
#
ARCHIVER = ar
ARFLAGS = r
RANLIB = echo

The mpicc wrapper will take care of including the correct libraries.

Regards,
Dorian