Subject: [OMPI users] Is there any correctness tests for openmpi?
From: Nobuyuki Yamaguchi (nyama_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-08 07:04:16

Hi,

I've rebuilt openmpi-1.0.7 included in OFED-1.4 package on our own
32bit PPC machine succesfully. The OS is OpenSUSE 11.1. Some simple
tests are OK and mpich-test provided by ANL is also except for the
MPI_Cancel function. But I cannot find any good correctness test
 for openmpi covering MPI-2 part.

As mentioned here, ompi-test suites are not accessible from outside of
the developer's group. If so, how can I know whether it's working
right or not?

I'm new to MPI. Let me know what is the typical way to check
openmpi's health on a certain environment.

Thanks,
nobu