Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI and C++ (Boost)
From: Luis Vitorio Cargnini (lvcargnini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-07 10:49:31

Ok, after all the considerations, I'll try Boost, today, make some
experiments and see if I can use it or if I'll avoid it yet.

But as said by Raimond I think, the problem is been dependent of a
rich-incredible-amazing-toolset .... but still implementing only
MPI-1, and do not implement all the MPI functions main drawbacks of
boost, but the set of functions implemented do not compromise the
functionality, i don't know about the MPI-1, MPI-2 and future MPI-3
specifications, how this specifications implementations affect boost
and the developer using Boost, with OpenMPI of course.

Continuing if something change in the boost how can I guarantee it
won't affect my code in the future ? It is impossible.

Anyway I'll test it today and without it and choose my direction,
thanks for all the replies, suggestions, solutions, that you all
pointed to me I really appreciate all your help and comments about
boost or not my code.

Thanks and Regards.
Vitorio.