Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI and C++ - now Send and Receive of Classes and STL containers
From: Number Cruncher (number.cruncher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-06 04:49:10

I strongly suggest you take a look at boost::mpi,
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_39_0/doc/html/mpi.html

It handles serialization transparently and has some great natural
extensions to the MPI C interface for C++, e.g.

bool global = all_reduce(comm, local, logical_and<bool>());

This sets "global" to "local_0 && local_1 && ... && local_N-1"