Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI and C++
From: Luis Vitorio Cargnini (lvcargnini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-03 23:54:23

Thanks for your answers I'll use normal C-style MPI so. I checked
boost, but it seems it only supplies me with a shared communication
interface among the nodes, turning a little difficult to parallelize
the processes itself, also boost obligate me to have an MPI
installation too. Boost is working like a giant wrapper for many non-
OO things to C++, and it seems to use boost I have to install a lot of
additional things.

Thanks.
Regards.
Vitorio.