Subject: [OMPI users] MPI and C++
From: Luis Vitorio Cargnini (lvcargnini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-03 16:23:09

Hi,
Please I'm writing a C++ applications that will use MPI. My problem
is, I want to use the C++ bindings and then come my doubts. All the
examples that I found people is using almost like C, except for the
fact of adding the namespace MPI:: before the procedure calls.
For example I want to apply MPI for a OO code, like inside my object,
for example, call the MPI::Init() inside the constructor ...

Please if someone could advice me on this thanks.