Subject: [OMPI users] Request for C/C++ MPI applications kernels
From: Simone Pellegrini (spellegrini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-03 08:20:59

Dear all,
I apologize with the moderator of the mailing list if my message is not
strictly related to the Open MPI library.

I am a PhD student at the University of Innsbruck, my topic is
optimization of MPI applications. During my research I have collected
several transformation that can improve the overall performance of an
MPI application; however these optimizations have been tested so far
only on small hand written code samples.

In order to evaluate their potentials I am desperately looking for real
MPI applications (written in C/C++) to play around.

Is anyone interested in having a performance boost of your favorite MPI
application? :) Where can I find interesting MPI source codes I can use
for research purposes?

thanks,
regards Simone P.