Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Error connecting to nodes ?
From: Ashika Umanga Umagiliya (aumanga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-02 04:40:38

Hi Raymond ,

Thanks for the tips,
I configured out the problem, its with the .bashrc in the nodes.
When logged in to Bash in 'non-interactive' mode, I figured out that
"$MPI\bin" folder is missing in the PATH.
I edited .bashrc in every node so that the "$MPI_HOME/bin" is added to PATH.

Setting the PATH in /etc/profile wont help to run MPI.(well.. at least
in Debian )

Thanks and best regards,
umanga