Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Error connecting to nodes ?
From: Raymond Wan (r.wan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-02 04:12:28

Hi Ashika,

Ashika Umanga Umagiliya wrote:
> In my MPI environment I have 3 Debian machines all setup openMPI in
> /usr/local/openMPI,
> configured PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly.
> And I have also configured passwordless SSH login in each node.
>
> But when I execute my application , it gives following error , what
> seems to be the problem ?

Have you check whether or not mpirun works on a single machine (i.e.,
mpirun -np 4 -host localhost mandel)? Did you install openmpi from
source or via the apt-get package manager? I used the pkg mgr and orted
is located at /usr/bin/orted -- do you have this file on all 3 systems?

And this is Debian stable?

Ray