Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Spawning processes through MPI::Intracomm::Spawn_multiple
From: vipin kumar (vipinkumar41_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-02 03:16:34

Hi Ralph,

I am thankful to your reply regarding the matter, however to carry forward
with my activities it would be of great help if I can know where
OpenMpi/mpirun holds the contents of "hostfile" so that I can dynamically
add/alter the values till such a feature is officially included in OpenMpi
in the form of "addhost" and "addhostfile".

Thanks.

Regards,

Vipin K.
Research Engineer,