Subject: Re: [OMPI users] users Digest, Vol 1296, Issue 6
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-29 08:02:59

This mailing list supports the Open MPI implementation of the MPI
standard. If you have concerns about Intel MPI you should contact
their support group.

The ompi_checkpoint/ompi_restart routines are designed to work with
Open MPI, and will certainly fail when used with other MPI
implementations due to library and protocol disparities.

If you are interested in how checkpoint/restart is supported in Open
MPI, I suggest looking at the User's Guide posted on the wiki page
below:
   https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/ProcessFT_CR

-- Josh