Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Installation problems
From: Jacob Balthazor (jcb344_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-27 23:58:10

Hey,

       I suspect that my not changing my .bash_profile is indeed the
problem unfortunately I do not know were yum placed open's lib and bin
directories. I tried looking in /usr/local/ but did not find and
openmpi directory, I suspect this has something to my Fedora
distribution as apposed to the Debian bellow. Could anybody tell me
where I could suspect to find the directory to place in my profile on
a Fedora or Red hat system when installed through yum? Much appreciated.

-Jacob B.