Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Receiving an unknown number of messages
From: Shaun Jackman (sjackman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-24 18:53:28

Hi Prasadcse,

At each iteration, each process chooses one other process to send to
(based on the line it has just read from a file). If we send the
number of packets to expect in advance, we then need to send an
`expect zero packets from me' message to all the processes that we
don't have a message for, because this method depends on every process
knowing exactly how many messages to expect from every other process
at each iteration.

Cheers,
Shaun