Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ifort and gfortran module
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-23 07:47:35

FWIW, for the Fortran MPI programmers out there, the MPI Forum is hard
at work on a new Fortran 03 set of bindings for MPI-3. We have a
prototype in a side branch of Open MPI that is "mostly" working. We
(the MPI Forum) expect to release a short document describing the new
features and the prototype Open MPI implementation for larger Fortran
community comment within a few months.