Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ifort and gfortran module
From: Dave Love (d.love_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-23 07:12:59

Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> writes:

> I *think* that there are compiler flags that you can use with ifort to
> make it behave similarly to gfortran in terms of sizes and constant
> values, etc.

At a slight tangent, if there are flags that might be helpful to add to
gfortran for compatibility (e.g. logical constants), I might be able to
do it, though I've not been involved since g77 and haven't had much
truck with such interface issues for a while. Does anyone know of any
relevant incompatibilities that aren't covered by items in the README?