Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open-MPI-1.3.2 compatibility with old torque?
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-21 15:09:31

I'm afraid I have no idea - I've never seen a Torque version that old,
however, so it is quite possible that we don't work with it. It also looks
like it may have been modified (given the p2-aspen3 on the end), so I have
no idea how the system would behave.

First thing you could do is verify that the allocation is being read
correctly. Add a --display-allocation to the cmd line and see what we think
Torque gave us. Then add --display-map to see where it plans to place the
processes.

If all that looks okay, and if you allow ssh, then try -mca plm rsh on the
cmd line and see if that works.

HTH
Ralph