Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Send variable size of matrices
From: Prasadcse Perera (prasadcse0_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-21 02:55:56

Hi,
Its C bindings and if I clear the picture a bit more, what it does is
partitioning the original matrix in to a set of sub matrices to be processed
by the a other processes. And it seems that the only option left is to
bundle off in to a temp buffer before sending as you have suggested. It
would have been nice if there was a derived data type to do the trick :) ?

Thanks,
Prasad.