Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Apllication level checkpointing tools.
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-30 10:08:16

Checkpoint/restart in Open MPI supports TCP, Shared Memory,
Infiniband, and Myrinet interconnects (possibly others, but they have
not been tested) [1]. Is this what you are looking for?

-- Josh

[1] Hursey, J., Mattox, T. I., and Lumsdaine, A. 2009. "Interconnect
agnostic checkpoint/restart in Open MPI"
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1551609.1551619