Subject: [OMPI users] MX questions
From: Dave Love (d.love_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-25 13:02:43

It's not reproducible, but I sometimes see messages like

  [node01:29645] MX BTL delete procs

running 1.3.1 with Open-MX and the MX BTL. Looking at the code, it's a
dummy routine, but I didn't get as far as figuring out why it's
(sometimes) called and what its significance is. Can someone explain?

Also, Brice Goglin, the Open-MX author had a couple of questions
concerning multi-rail MX while I'm on:

1. Does the MX MTL work with multi-rail?

2. "You may also want to ask why the MX BTL seems to be opening and
   closing an additional endpoint during initialization. It seems to
   make endpoint numbers a bit unpredictable here (causing my jobs to
   use the wrong rail"

Thanks for any info.