Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Is there a interrupt-base receiving mode implementedin OPENMPI?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-18 11:40:34

On Jun 18, 2009, at 11:34 AM, Hsing-bung Chen wrote:

> Is there a interrupt-base receiving mode implemented in OPENMPI?
> How do I enable it and when I build the openmpi?

It depends what you mean by "interrupt-based receiving mode" -- OMPI
currently polls for progress because that's typically how you get the
lowest latency. We don't currently have any blocking mode for
receives, although it has been on the to-do list for a while (but at a
fairly low priority).

Cisco Systems