Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem getting OpenMPI to run
From: Jeff Layton (laytonjb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-02 06:50:20

Joe,

You are correct this is a ROCKS cluster. I didn't use the the --sge option when building (I tend to stay more generic, but I should have done that).

Not sure of the OFED release but I don't admin this cluster and the owners are picky about upgrades (tends to break Lustre).

BTW - the problem was solved. There was a configuration error for the specific queue. It was found and fixed and things seem to be running normally.

Thanks for help and I'm sorry for disturbing everyone. I wasn't familiar enough with the error messages to tell if it was OpenMPI or SGE.

TIA!

Jeff