Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI 1.3.2 with PathScale 3.2
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-15 16:50:25

FWIW, I'm able to duplicate the error. Looks definitely like
a[nother] pathscale bug to me.

Perhaps David's suggestions to disable some of the optimizations may
help; otherwise, you can disable that entire chunk of code with the
following:

    --enable-contrib-no-build=vt

(as Ralph mentioned, this VampirTrace code is an add-on to Open MPI;
it's not part of core OMPI itself)

Cisco Systems