Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI 1.3.2 with PathScale 3.2
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-14 19:26:38

Last I checked when we were building here, I'm not sure Pathscale
supports -O3. IIRC, O2 is the max supported value, though it has been
awhile since I played with it.

Have you checked the man page for it?

It could also be something in the VampirTrace code since that is where
you are failing. That is a contributed code - not part of OMPI itself
- so we would have to check with those developers.