Subject: [OMPI users] Cross-Compile MPI Programs
From: Gilliland, Spenser D (Spenser_Gilliland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-14 16:33:33

Hi,

We are in the process of setting up a cluster of mpi nodes.

The user development machine is x86 and the nodes are ppc405. We have a cross compiler setup on the development machine but have been unsuccessful in using the development machine to build powerpc mpi applications. What is the proper procedure for building cross-compiled mpi binaries?

Spenser