Subject: Re: [OMPI users] *** An error occurred in MPI_Init
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-08 13:33:26

PS - Kritiraj

Reading your message more carefully, I saw that you did this:

****
Open the $HOME/.bashrc and added the following:

PATH="/usr/local/include:$PATH"
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"

****

However, this is what you should have done:

****
Open the $HOME/.bashrc and added the following:

PATH="/usr/local/bin:$PATH"
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"

****

Note that /usr/local/bin, not /usr/local/include should be
pre-pended to your PATH!

Gus Correa
Gustavo Correa
Palisades, NY, 10964-8000 - USA