Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Myrinet optimization with OMP1.3 and macosX
From: Ricardo Fernández-Perea (rfernandezperea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-07 05:09:04

I just did, at least the ping pong, the results are slightly worst and
 presents the same drop at 64KSee attachment.

a comment: to run with the btl mx i need to use --mca btl mx,sm,self -mca
mtl ^mx or i get a mx_open_endpoint failure due to myrinet busy (I have
already increase the number of endpoints to 16 )