Subject: [OMPI users] LSF launch with OpenMPI
From: Matthieu Brucher (matthieu.brucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-05 06:10:35

Hello,

I have two questions, in fact.

The first is what the support of LSF by OpenMPI means. When mpirun is
executed, it is an LSF job that is actually ran? Or what does it
imply? I've tried to search on the openmpi website as well as on the
internet, but I couldn't find a clear answer/use case.

My second question is about the LSF detection. lsf.h is detected, but
when lsb_launch is searched for ion libbat.so, it fails because
parse_time and parse_time_ex are not found. Is there a way to add
additional lsf libraries so that the search can be done?

Matthieu Brucher

--
Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Website: http://matthieu-brucher.developpez.com/