Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mca: base: component_find: unable toopen/usr/local/lib/openmpi/mca_crs_blcr: file not found (ignored)
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-04 15:10:18

On May 4, 2009, at 9:57 AM, Kritiraj Sajadah wrote:

> In fact i am testing it on my laptop before installing it
> on the cluster.
>
> I downloaded BLCR and installed it in /usr/local on my laptop
>
> Then i installed openmpi using the following option:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-ft=cr --enable-ft-thread --
> enable-mpi-threads --with-blcr=/usr/local/lib

The --with-blcr clause doesn't look right -- shouldn't that be --with-
blcr=/usr/local? Check the output of ompi_info and ensure that you
actually built with BLCR support properly...

> So, everything is installed and tested on my laptop for now but i am
> still getting the error.

Does the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable in the shell where
you're invoking mpirun include /usr/local/lib? (or whatever directory
libblcr.so is located)

Cisco Systems