Subject: Re: [OMPI users] users Digest, Vol 1217, Issue 2, Message3
From: jan (jan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-04 09:50:14

Thank you Jeff. I have passed the mail to the IB vendor Dell company(the
blade was ordered from Dell Taiwan), but he todl me that he didn't
understand "layer 0 diagnostics". Coluld you help us to get more
information of "layer 0 diagnostics". Thanks again.

Regards,

Gloria Jan
Wavelink Technology Inc.