Subject: Re: [OMPI users] [Technical Question] Implement Record&Replay Mechanism in MPI_Send(), MPI_Recv() and MPI_Barier()
From: Le Duy Khanh (khanhtn24_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-03 09:54:25

Dear,

  What I want to record/replay is the MPI program. Record MPI program and then replay it.

 THanks

Le , Duy Khanh
Cellphone: (+84)958521704
Campus Ambassador - Sun Microsystems
Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
Ho Chi Minh city University of Technology , Viet Nam
http://osum.sun.com/group/bkitsun