Subject: [OMPI users] [Technical Question] Implement Record&Replay Mechanism in MPI_Send(), MPI_Recv() and MPI_Barier()
From: Le Duy Khanh (khanhtn24_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-03 00:20:36

Hi everybody,

 I am just a newbie of OpenMPI and Parallel Computing. Recently, I have got a project at school regarding implementing Record&Replay Mechanism in MPI_Send(), MPI_Recv() and MPI_Barier().

Could you help me with this project? Either theories or ideas or instructions or actual implementations are all appreciated.

Thanks

  Sincerely,

Le , Duy Khanh
Cellphone: (+84)958521704
Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
Ho Chi Minh city University of Technology , Viet Nam