Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with Filem
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-01 16:40:06

This typically this means that one or more of the rcp/scp or rsh/ssh
commands failed. FileM should be printing an error message when one
of the copy commands fail. Try turning up the verbose level to 10 to
see if it indicates any problems:
  -mca filem_rsh_verbose 10

Can you send me the MCA parameters that you are setting? That may
help narrow down the problem as well. Also I cleaned up some of the
filem (and snapc) error reporting in the development trunk if you
want to give that a try.

Let me know what you find out.

Best,
Josh