Subject: [OMPI users] Checkpointing configuration problem
From: Kritiraj Sajadah (ksajadah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-01 16:17:41

Dear all,
            I am trying to install openmpi 1.3 on my laptop. I successfully installed BLCR in /usr/local.

When installing openmpi using the following options:

 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-ft=cr --enable-ft-thread --enable-MPI-thread --with-blcr=/usr/local

I got the following error:

== System-specific tests

checking if want fault tolerance thread... Must enable progress or MPI threads to use this option
configure: error: Cannot continue

Help please.

regards,

Raj