Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Timeout in file
From: Hugh Dickinson (h.j.dickinson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-28 10:37:48

Hi Jody,

The node names are exactly the same. I wanted to avoid updating the
version because I'm not the system administrator, and it could take
some time before it gets done. If it's likely to fix the problem
though I'll try it. I'm assuming that I don't have to do something
analogous to the old "lamboot" command to initialise Open MPI on all
the nodes. I've seen no documentation anywhere that says I should.

Cheers,

Hugh