Subject: [OMPI users] running problem on Dell blade server, confirm 2d21ce3ce8be64d8104b3ad71b8c59e2514a72eb
From: Anton Starikov (ant.starikov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-25 11:59:24

I can confirm that I have exactly the same problem, also on Dell
system, even with latest openpmpi.

Our system is:

Dell M905
OpenSUSE 11.1
kernel: 2.6.27.21-0.1-default
ofed-1.4-21.12 from SUSE repositories.
OpenMPI-1.3.2

But what I can also add, it not only affect openmpi, if this messages
are triggered after mpirun:
[node032][[9340,1],11][btl_openib_component.c:3002:poll_device] error
polling HP CQ with -2 errno says Success

Then IB stack hangs. You cannot even reload it, have to reboot node.

Anton.