Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI_Bcast from OpenMPI
From: Eugene Loh (Eugene.Loh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-24 01:16:22

Right.  So, baseline performance seems reasonable, but there is an odd spike that seems difficult to explain.  This is annoying, but again:  how important is it to resolve that mystery?  You can spend a few days trying to hunt this down, only to find that it's some oddity that has no general relevence.  I don't know if that's really the case, but I'm just suggesting that it may make most sense just to let this one go.

shan axida wrote:
But, exactly the same program gets different result in another cluster.
I mean the result doent have any spike at all.
Second cluster is almost the same features with the previous one