Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with running openMPI program
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-23 14:31:00

Excellent answer. One addendum -- we had a really nice FAQ entry
about this kind of stuff on the LAM/MPI web site, which I was
horrified to see that we had not copied to the Open MPI site. So I
copied it over this morning. :-)

Have a look at these 3 FAQ (brand new) entries:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=building#overwrite-pre-installed-ompi
     http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=building#where-to-install
     http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running#do-i-need-a-common-filesystem

Hope that helps.