Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with running openMPI program
From: Ankush Kaul (ankush.rkaul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-23 08:04:04

i have gone through that course, but i still am not at a stage where i can
develop a MPI program, so was looking for some IP programs on the net.

Will try the imageproc.c<http://lam-mpi.lzu.edu.cn/tutorials/nd/part1/imageproc.c>program
which i found
http://lam-mpi.lzu.edu.cn/tutorials/nd/part1/

hope it runs on openmpi.