Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with running openMPI program
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-23 07:37:01

Yes, they will run. Note that these are toy image processing
examples; they are no substitute for a real image processing
application.

You might want to look at a full MPI tutorial to get an understanding
of MPI itself:

   http://ci-tutor.ncsa.uiuc.edu/login.php

Register (it's free), login, and look for the Introduction to MPI
tutorial. It's quite good.

On Apr 23, 2009, at 6:59 AM, Ankush Kaul wrote:

> I found some programs on this link : http://lam-mpi.lzu.edu.cn/tutorials/nd/part1/
>
> will these program run on my openmpi cluster?
>
> actually i want to run some image processing program on my cluster,
> as i cannot write the entire code of the program can anyone tell
> where can i get ip programs.
>
> I know this is the wrong place to ask but thought would give it a
> try as i cannot find anything on the net.

Cisco Systems