Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with running openMPI program
From: Ankush Kaul (ankush.rkaul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-23 03:40:14

@Gus, Eugene
I read all you mails and even followed the same procedure, it was blas that
was giving the problem.

Thanks

I am again stuck on a problem, i connected a new node to my cluster and
installed CentOS 5.2 on it. after that i use yum to install
openmpi,openmpi-libs and openmpi-devel sucessfully.

But still when i run mpicc command it gives me error :
*bash: mpicc: command not found*

i found out there is a command *mpi-selector* but dont know hoe to use it.
Is this a new version of openmpi? how do i configure it?