Subject: Re: [OMPI users] [Fwd: mpi alltoall memory requirement]
From: viral.vkm_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-04-23 03:12:11

Hi
Thanks for your response.
However, I am running
mpiexec .... -ppn 24 -n 192 /opt/IMB-MPI1 alltaoll -msglen /root/temp

And file /root/temp contains entry upto 65535 size only. That means
alltoall test will run upto 65K size only

So, in that case I will require very less memory but then in that case also
test is running out-of-memory. Please help someone to understand the
scenario.
Or do I need to switch to some algorithm or do I need to set some other
environment variables ? or anything like that ?