Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open-MPI and gprof
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-22 20:00:01

There is a tool (not free) That I have liked that works great with
OMPI, and can use gprof information.

http://www.allinea.com/index.php?page=74

Also I am not sure but Tau (which is free) Might support some gprof
hooks.
http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tau/home.php

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp