Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open-MPI and gprof
From: Tiago Almeida (tiago.b.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-22 19:03:40

Hi,
I've never done this, but I believe that an executable compiled with
profilling support (-pg) will generate the gmon.out file in its current
directory, regardless of running under MPI or not. So I think that
you'll have a gmon.out on each node and therefore you can "gprof" them
independently.

Best regards,
Tiago Almeida