Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with running openMPI program
From: Ankush Kaul (ankush.rkaul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-22 05:49:28

we are not able to make hpl sucessfully.

i think it has to do something with blas

i cannot find blas tar file on the net, i found rpm but de installation
steps is with tar file.

#*locate blas* gave us the following result

*[root_at_ccomp1 hpl]# locate blas

When we try to make using the following command
*# make arch=ccomp*
it gives error :
*Makefile:47: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `'. Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/hpl/src/auxil/ccomp'
make[1]: *** [build_src] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/hpl'
make: *** [build] Error 2*
*ccomp* folder is created but *xhpl* file is not created
is it some prob with de config file?