Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Why do I only see 1 process running? Please help!
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-21 13:24:22

It depends on how you configured Open MPI (i.e., ran the "configure"
script). If you don't specify, Open MPI will install itself into /usr/
local/bin. Or you can specify where to install it via the --prefix
parameter to configure. For example:

     ./configure --prefix=/opt/openmpi-1.3.1

Will put the executables in /opt/openmpi-1.3.1/bin, for example.

See the README file for a bunch of relevant information on building
and installing Open MPI.

Cisco Systems