Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with running openMPI program
From: Ankush Kaul (ankush.rkaul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-21 11:04:42

they are ok but we wanted something better, which would more clearly show de
diff in using a single pc and the cluster.

i had prob with running de programs as they were compiling using mpcc n not

we are tryin 2 figure out de hpl config, its quite complicated, also de
locate command lists lots of confusing results.

i think u are correct we may have installed openmpi without VT support, but
is there anythin we can do now???

One more thing I found this program but dont know how to run it :

Thanks 2 all u guys 4 putting in so much efforts to help us out.