Subject: [OMPI users] Open-MPI and gprof
From: jody (jody.xha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-21 05:14:58

Hi
I wanted to profile my application using gprof, and proceeded like
when profiling a normal application:
- compile everything with option -pg
- run application
- call gprof
This returns a normal-looking output, but i don't know
whether this is the data for node 0 only or accumulated for all nodes.

Does anybody have experience in profiling parallel applications?
Is there a way to have profile data for each node separately?
If not, is there another profiling tool which can?

Thank You
  Jody