Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI 1.2 rank?
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-20 18:22:24

Afraid there really isn't anything in the 1.2.x series - we set
several MPI-specific envars beginning with 1.3.0, but not in the older

The problem with using something like OMPI_MCA_ns_nds_vpid is that we
are free to change/eliminate it at any time - in fact, you won't find
that envar in the 1.3.x series at all.