Subject: Re: [OMPI users] default current working directory of started application
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-16 10:41:14

Hmmmm....okay, I can see that. Are you looking for an mca param that
specifies a file that might contain config info we should read when
starting up the orted? What would this local configuration file look
like (e.g., what kind of config directives would you need/want), would
you provide it on the node where mpirun is or would it be on every
remote node, etc?

All things are doable - the devil is in defining the details. :-)